Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stress happens

Hey all!
Hope all is well with everyone in cyber world. My life has been ubber busy. Not only am I getting married in 47 days, Dave and I found a house and will be moving in about 3 weeks. Yep, wedding, moving, working, Lane's back in school....man the list grows and grows! It is in these times though, that I find myself being productive and disciplined. I am determined to get the tasks done that I set before me. It takes tons of organization along with my massive OCDness, but in the end, it all gets done! Oh yeah, did I mention that not only are we moving, but we are also going to have a moving sale to sell a TON of stuff the weekend before the move. So, not only am I packing, I am sorting and pricing all of the goods.

I don't think I will know what to do with myself once life settles down! I hope your summer ended on a high note!

No comments:

Post a Comment