Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Full Steam Ahead...

Just stopping by for a quick sec during the whirlwind that is life lately! Sheesh, it has been a crazy ride in the Tuve/almost Thompson household lately! The wedding is T-25 days ways!!! (insert super big smiley face here) But with that T-25 days means life is in a frenzy! Oh yeah, did I mention that within the wedding chaos, we are moving in 4 days! Why I do this to myself, I have not the faintest idea, yet I always seem to throw gas on an already over powered fire!

Yesterday I had my final dress fitting and was able to check one thing off of my never ending list of to dos. Now it's my job to try to keep my stress at bay and the oreos out of my house in order to be able to still fit in that dress! Being in it makes me smile and I hope it has that same effect on the Mister when he sees me in it! :) :) :)

Life of Lane has had some challenges lately. We have found ourselves going backward in the behavior department. After a trip back to his primary doc, we were referred to a new psychologist to try to get some new answers. The outcome....He thinks Lane does in fact have ADHD, but that he has what is called a combined version. Which means that he has both the hyperactive part as well as the inattentive part. Along with that diagnosis, he also said that Lane appears to suffer from Oppositional Defiant Disorder. To put it in to normal terms, he has a behavioral disorder that prevents him from using reason and logic during stressful times. This definitely helps me understand some of his behaviors. Yet, it saddens me as his mama to see him continue to struggle with these issues. The Doc feels that once we get his ADHD under control the behavior issues will hopefully follow. We have a long road ahead of us, but I am confident that we will get past this hurdle!

Hope everyone else is keeping busy! If not, I can give you some work to do! :)


Just a quick note of congrats to my friend Amber. She just had a new baby, Miss Rayna Simone! She's a doll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment