Wednesday, February 22, 2012

21 weeks down, 19 more to go

Well folks, I am officially on the descending side in my wait for Baby T. to make her arrival. Only 19 weeks to go before my pink bundle arrives. 19 weeks, it sounds so far away, yet not far at all! In the remaining months, my list of to do's is ever growing. Dave and I need to purchase her furniture, get Lane's room moved to the basement, get the nursery ready and finish getting the house in tip top shape.

I have already felt a little bit of nesting setting in. Though I am still quite tired at the end of the day, I always find something to do. Laundry, vacuuming, washing windows, etc... I think Dave is going to go crazy by the time she gets here! Lately clutter has been secretly driving me crazy. Yet, I desperately trying to be patient as everything can't be done in a day.

This morning Dave felt her kick/punch. He had previously felt a little rumble about a month ago, but this morning she gave him 3 good ones! I could sense his excitement as he waited for another one. I am spoiled as I get to feel her all day. It makes me happy when he gets a chance to join in on the excitement. Hopefully the our little girl will cooperate for her big brother who asks daily if she is moving! :)

Have a Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment