Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby T is a.......

Today is a day that will be etched in my memory forever. Today, I found out that Dave and I are having a GIRL! The moment of the reveal took my breath away, literally. As I lay there, tears ran down my face. The excitement that I felt was unmeasurable. We are going to have a daughter. WOW. The whole experience was so special to me. To have my husband and son next to me was irreplaceable. I found myself looking at Lane as he stared at the screen in amazement. That was his little sister wiggling back at him. Though he wanted a brother, he quickly stated that he would still love his sister :) Gosh, I love him!

I can't wait for her to get here! I can't for her Daddy to hold her. To see the look in his eye as he holds his daughter for the first time. That too, will be a moment carved in my memory.

Today is one of those days where my blessings are ever present and I am so incredibly thankful for all that God continues to give me each and every day. This new chapter in my life book has been a page turner and I can not WAIT to see what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment