Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day wrap up

Yesterday was such a whirlwind that I failed to mention that it was Love Day! It was my second Valentine's Day with Dave. Last year, he asked me to marry him. This year, we got to spend it finding out about our little girl. It was perfect.

Throughout the work day, 2 different deliveries of flowers arrived. Usually, I would have been stampin' my feet, waiting for my delivery to come. This year was different. I was so content and happy with my "gift". My girl :)

Dave did have a trick up his sleeve when he returned home with some adorable onesies for me and Lane to open. Mine said "Mommy Loves Me" and Lane's said "I'm the Little Sister". I can't wait to have her here to try them on!

The night wound down like most, with dinner and a shower for Lane. Nothing out of the ordinary, yet it was filled with a new excitement as we all talked about the events of the day. I sure do love my boys. I love our dinners filled with crazy conversation. I love sitting with Dave as he cooks. Simply keeping him company.

Though yesterday was considered the day of LOVE, each day for me is its own LOVE day in itself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment