Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bridezilla moment

I guess it was bound to happen at one point or another. I had a moment of agitation during the whole wedding planning stuff and wasn't very nice to a lady on the phone. Though I am sure she is not reading this, I'm sorry to the customer service lady who I yelled at because their store no longer carries the glasses I wanted! I have since been able to find some others. I think my whole OCDness and quest for perfection in my vision sometimes clouds my judgment. Example, when Lane's birthday cake shifted in the box on the ride home, I freaked! We're talkin' super anxious, on the verge of getting a new cake freaking. To most people, this would not be an issue. To me, it made my blood pressure rise! So today's ordeal brought on the same feelings of anxiety. The fact that I did, however, order something different than intended is a good move. My anxiety will eventually diminish and stupid glasses play no merit to the way my wedding day will turn out! Now, if only I could have thought of that whole idea during my panic session!

No comments:

Post a Comment