Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 1st Day of April

Today is Friday, FINALLY. Also, today is the first of April, meaning pranksters are up to no good! I myself have never cared for April Fools day for 2 primary reasons. 1) I am never clever enough to think of something to do 2) I don't like being pranked. YES, you can call me a poor sport, but I have never gotten into the whole practical joke thing.

Today though, it was quite amusing to see my boss walk into his office and have everything turned upside down and drawers switched around. I was definitely not the mastermind of this sneaky plot. Though others succeeded in fooling him, I found myself feeling for him when he rearranged his drawers. See, he too is OCD like me, and my anxiety level went up just watching him reorganize!! He though, is a much better sport than I, and quickly went into retaliation mode. Not sure what he has planned for pay back!

This day always reminds me of my brother and his love for the "holiday". The best one he pulled on my was putting serane wrap between the toilet seat to catch my tinkle! Punk. It does make me laugh today though.

Today is also mine and Dave's 1 yr anniversary! He hasn't gotten rid of me yet! In 190 days, it will be legal and he has to keep me FOREVER!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: