Monday, June 13, 2011

And then there was one...

Dave leaves today for a work trip to New York. That means it's just me until Wednesday. Bummer. It hasn't been just ME forever! At least I can relive our weekend together, which was pretty amazing. Nothing too spectacular, just spending time. Saturday, we went and visited the winery where our wedding is taking place. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO stinkin' excited now. It made everything so much more real. I'm getting married :) :) After freezin' our booties off at the winery, we headed to a brewery in Potosi. (I promise we are not alcoholics!) The day was rounded out by watching our friend Julie compete in a Roller Derby match. Man, I could do an entire post on the art of roller derby and how much I am NOT made for that sport! Julie did awesome though! It is fun to cheer her on! Yesterday was the average Sunday. Church, groceries, lunch with Dave's family. Simple, yet fun.

So, what am I to do without my man or my bubba home?!?!?!?! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment