Monday, June 20, 2011

New adventure


Good Morning friends! I have some exciting news to share with you all regarding the life of ME! This past weekend, I was in Chicago training to become an on location stylist for 1154 LILL Studio. This company is BRILLIANT!!! The premise is simple, you select your bag, select your fabric, then love your LILL when it is shipped to you! These purses are 100% customizable. You have all the creative power in selecting and pairing fabrics to create a handbag that you will love and is sure to draw attention!

I am not the type to typically involve myself in such a venture, but purses and fashion are 2 things that I am ubber passionate about! Paired with the idea that I have the capability to create something that is uniquely my own upped the ante in my decision making process! I am so excited to see where this venture will take me. I am excited to see the reaction of others when they get their own LILL handbag!

If you are interested in LILL, check out their website! I am also available if you have any questions!

http://www.1154lill.com/


Hope you all can catch my excitement! HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment