Tuesday, January 10, 2012

15 wks preggo

15 wk baby appointment was this morning. Happy times! :) Baby T is doing well. Heart rate is good and it was squirming away inside my tummy. I know this because Dave begged/asked our Doc if we could see the babe today. So he carted in his ancient ultrasound machine and we got to see Baby T! It is so surreal to see a life growing inside me. I can't wait to feel it move. I remember with Lane, I felt that first flutter while I was snoozing on the couch. I sat up in excitement, so happy to finally feel my little one. Hopefully just a few more weeks and the flutters will return.

Motherhood...wow...I am so blessed to be able to do this again! 1 more month until we find out if Baby T is a He or a She!



When did you first feel your baby move?

No comments:

Post a Comment