Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A little rumbly in my tumbly

It has happened folks! Baby T. has officially made his or her presence known with a little kick here and a little punch there. So exciting! The last few days I have found myself not so patiently waiting for the next little flutter to come. Each time I feel it, I giggle inside. I can't wait until Dave and Lane are able to feel it move too. I told Lane as we were driving home and he so desperately wanted to feel his little sibling move about. I love it that he is so excited for the little one to arrive. Each time he talks to my belly or about the baby in general makes me even more confident in his big brother skills and how incredible he will be. Today as I left for work, he said he wanted to read to the baby tonight. Melted my heart :) 26 days and counting until we find out if we will be buying blue or pink. Patience is so hard to have at times like this! Have a happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment