Thursday, January 12, 2012

Today so far...

It snowed. Lane is happy.

Lane spilled his Rockin' Raspberry Danimal with his medicine in it on the counter. I then scooped it up with a spoon and put it back in the bottle.

Our snow blower (the one we JUST got serviced) wouldn't start, forcing Dave to shovel in the cold.

Lane is developing a nasty cough. I found some cough medicine but couldn't find the little medicine cup so I used a pampered chef measuring spoon. Hey, whatever works!

I think my dog ate her own poop...this is becoming a trend with her. EWWW.

Dave and I bumped into each other while he had his full coffee cup, causing me to blot coffee out of the carpet.

Dave's new windshield wiper blade broke. Awesome.

The day has to look brighter going forward, right? Oh, on a happy note.... My toes are nice and toasty in my boots and I am snuggled up in a warm sweater on the first REAL winter day of winter. :) Now it can stop and we can go back to our 50 degree weather! :)


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment