Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Barbeque Bliss

Last night was the first grill out of the season. Dave, Lane and I headed over to our friend Teresa (you've heard me talk about her before) and her husband Steve's house for some grillin', a few beers and a ton of laughs. The kiddos played in the driveway, happily laughing without a care in the world. (I now have a picture for future blackmail of Lane driving Addison's pink Barbie convertible) Seeing those two together was precious. They really are best friends. Teresa said that it is almost like they have an unspoken connection. It is so true. They love each other. (even though if you asked them, they would say EWWWW NO!!)

We ate way too much food. Half of which was unhealthy but AMAZING. The room was filled with belly laughs and fun conversation. A perfect night. Those nights make me feel so blessed.

We all decided to start a tradition of doing weekly dinners with everyone, rotating houses each week. What a perfect idea for a midweek break! Next week is our turn as hosts and I can't wait!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment