Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding prep + girl time = GREAT NIGHT

Last night my MOH, Teresa came over for a night of wedding duties. I must say, she has been quite exceptional on this whole MOH thing. For that, I am thankful. On our list was cutting out, gluing and assembling all of the little lamp shades that will be used on top of wine glasses. In total, we traced, cut out and glued 50 shades. It was slightly time consuming. Yet, the time seemed to fly as we jabbered about anything and everything and sometimes, nothing at all. I was the tracer and cutter. Teresa was the gluer and assembler. We make a pretty good team :)

Tomorrow we are all meeting for breakfast for a special weekend get together. I can't wait for the kiddos to play and for all of us to spend our morning relaxing over coffee and pancakes. Special times, creating memories. Sounds perfect to me. :)

Happy weekend everyone!! What are your plans? Please share with me! I would love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment