Monday, May 9, 2011

Someone has found Victoria's Secret...

Happy Day Late Mother's Day to all my mama friends out there! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend with your kiddos, grandkiddos, or your mamas! My weekend was pretty much perfection! Saturday, my honey took me to get a bike for my Mother's Day gift. I was SOOO excited. After our purchase we hurried home and went on a 33 mile ride. Needless to say, my bum hurts a bit and I have pink shoulders from the sun. It was such a great day! Yesterday, we all went to church and spent the afternoon with Dave's family. It was nice a relaxing. Other than my crabby kiddo, it was great! (Aren't children suppose to be on their best behavior for Mother's Day?? If so, my child DID NOT get the memo!)


Moving on the the title of today's post....Soooooo, I received a Victoria's Secret magazine on Friday and left it sitting on the coffee table after perusing the clothes. Lets fast forward a bit...Saturday morning, I walk in and see Lane checking it out. Then, he again asked yesterday to look at it too. This time I told him no and tried to direct him to one of his books that he could read to me. A few minutes later, I looked over and there he was, looking at it again. Is this something I should be concerned about? I understand that that time will come, but for goodness sakes, the child is only 6! I don't think he was looking at them for the reason that most men would look at them, but it was still a little weird to see. Dave and I decided that I should probably refrain from keeping any other magazines around.

Oh the joys of motherhood!!

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment