Tuesday, March 22, 2011

life as usual

Life has been pretty routine lately, something that I am totally ok with. Sometimes it is so easy for life to get away from us that we forget the comfort of our daily routine. We haven't had any big plans, just hangin', enjoying the simple times.

Dave is in DC until tomorrow for business, which leaves Lane and I to fend for ourselves. Last night was filled with leftovers for dinner and tons of snuggie time. Totally low key, but we both enjoyed it. I capped off my night by falling asleep on the couch. Exciting stuff, huh?

I awoke this morning to rain. Pretty dreary today. A perfect day for sweats, daytime TV and naps. Yet here I am, drinking some cocoa at my desk. It's all part of the routine.

Tomorrow...repeat :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes there is so much beauty in those times. Before you know it...it will get hectic and crazy and you'll be wishing for those calmer moments. :) Hope wedding planning is going well!

    ReplyDelete