Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is a comin'

This weeks weather has been AMAZING compared to the past months. The milder temps have brought us outside to enjoy the sun, wind and scents of spring. Monday evening Dave, Lane and I sat outside as we grilled steak for dinner. It was so nice to sit and listen to the sounds. Lane was excited to see the ducks who live by the creek behind our house. These times are some of my favorite. When I can just sit back and observe my family. It is when no words are needed to be said, we can just be together and enjoy.

This week also brought Spring Break for Lane. He has loved the more relaxed routine of spending time at daycare playing rather than at school learning! He has also loved getting to wear his spring jacket compared to his hefty winter one. His scooter and bike have made their way from the basement and are ready for their spring tune up.

I absolutely love Spring and all of the things it has to offer. More daylight, fresh smells, new plants, spring rain showers, open windows, etc... It all puts me in a spot of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment