Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was nice. There was no scheduling, just enjoying family. Lane and I met up with my parents for breakfast on Saturday morning. This was especially nice since I haven't seen them since late January. I love being able to sit and chat with them. I love to watch my mom google over Lane. It is a no pressure, happy time.

Lane and I hung out most of the day, making a trip to the salon for me, while sneaking in a cut for him. The afternoon rounded out with a trip to the mall for an opportunity for him to run off some energy in the playground and for me to do some retail therapy (something I do very well!).
The 3 of us treated ourselves to a cook free dinner and went to one of my favorite Mexican restaurants, Chapala. I overate on guac and chips, but it was soooo tastey!

I became reacquainted with my dear friend, the treadmill on Sunday morning. Did a 2 mile run/walk combo. I really need to get my butt in gear to be wedding dress perfect! Lane and I did crunches together and laughed a lot. Laundry was done, dinner was made, snuggle time was had.

Now back to the grind! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment