Friday, December 3, 2010

Hello out there!

Hello?? Hello?? Is this thing on??  Well, microphone or not, WELCOME to my blog!  I am sweating buckets at the moment as this has been something I have been contemplating for such a long time! If you are taking the time to read my ramblings, I thank you in advance.  This blog is pretty much a fly by the seat of my pants thing. Whatever comes to mind is fair game.

As I sit here, trying to think of something profound to say, I am quickly realizing that this gig could be harder than I thought! I have already typed and erased two paragraphs! Ok, so no more erasing, this thing is supposed to be random and fun!

Ok, a little bit about me. I will be entering my last year of my 20's next week. Kinda have mixed emotions about that. I have accomplished so many things in the past decade, yet somethings are still a work in progress. I got married, had a baby, got divorced and graduated college. Not too shabby for 10 years, excluding the divorce part, but that's a whole different can of worms that doesn't need to be opened yet! By far, the most rewarding of my accomplishments has been my son, Lane. I am sure he will be a topic of many future blogs to come. He is definitely a character and I can't wait for you all to get to know him more.   As any parent reading this knows, your kids are your life, and you almost forget about the life you had before the puking, pooping and crying began.

Well kids, that is just a brief look at me. Can't give ya all the dirt at once, gotta keep you coming back! I hope to write a bit each day. I also hope that I don't bore you to death with my thoughts. So sit back, buckle in, and enjoy the ride... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment