Thursday, December 23, 2010

Strange addictions

I read an article recently regarding people with strange addictions. One lady was addicted to eating toilet paper, while another drank laundry detergent!  I can't even begin to comprehend how they came up with the idea that either of these substances would be pleasing to the pallet! The article was based on a show that I had seen a few months back focusing on the same topic. In that show there was a guy who was addicted to running. At first I didn't think that was too out of the ordinary, but later learned that he ran almost 100 miles a week! As I was training for my marathon I became overwhelmed at my 30 or so miles in a week!

I guess it just proves that all of us are different. Some more than others!  So, if any of my friends are addicted to laundry detergent, please let me know so that can be the next gift idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment