Friday, December 17, 2010

Things that I love...

In no particular order, though starting with the obvious...

-My son.  He is EVERYTHING to me.

-God.  He is the reason I am here

-My family and friends. The people in my life are irreplaceable and I am so thankful for them all.

-Laughter. I love to laugh so hard that I cry.

-Chocolate. Lets face it, it's what makes the world go 'round!

-Food (a lot of it)

-Saturday morning snuggle time. It is by far the best part of my week!

-Books. I love everything about them.

-Wine

-Learning

-Naps. Nothing like falling asleep while watching a movie on a weekend afternoon.

-Singing to the radio. In my world, I can sing just as good as the pros! :)

-My mama's cookin'. This again goes back to my love of food. Yet, no one can cook like mom.

-Dave. Never in my life did I expect to find someone who would stand by me no matter what and love me unconditionally.  I am such a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment