Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm thankful for...

This week has been a tough one for me so I thought it would be a good idea to write some things that I am thankful for, instead of focusing on the downers. So...here we go.

1. I am so very thankful for love. For the love from Dave, Lane, my family and friends. They all show me so much each day. I know that I sometimes take that for granted. If any of you are reading this, I LOVE YOU all to pieces.

2. I touched on this in #1, but I am sooo thankful for my girlfriends. I can't say that I have bundles of them, but the few that I do have are so incredibly precious to me. They empower me when I need it and listen when I cry. There is never an ounce of judgement. Without you ladies, I would not be who I am.

3. I am thankful for this blog and for all who read it. Taking on this project was a sketchy thing for me. So I thank you for your comments of encouragement. Gives me warm fuzzies inside!

4. I am thankful for my life. Though it can sometimes seem unbearable, I wouldn't change a thing. I am thankful for the good times, the hard times, the sad times, the fun times. Thankful for it all. We all have a road map to follow. Not all areas are going to be smooth, straight shots. Sometimes we get up in the mountains or on roads that might need repair. But hey, as long as we keep on moving we know we will eventually get to our destination.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I am spending it snuggling with my babydoll and my honey. :)

What are some things you are thankful for????

2 comments:

  1. Well said Sarah! I am thankful for my family, their health and well being, career, friends, finding things I am passionate about, living in the United States etc. (I know that sounds cheesy but it's true!)

    I would not be where I am today if not for any of these items...especially the FAMILY!

    Sarah, you and Lane mean the world to me and I am so very grateful we are all part of each others lives. It has truly opened my heart and eyes to a whole new world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my loves too. :) I'm thankful for the outlet that blogging has given to me. I'm thankful for my body that allows me to accomplish so much. I'm thankful for blog posts like this that give me an opportunity to reflect on things I'm thankful for.

    ReplyDelete