Friday, January 28, 2011

The kiddo





I have spoken of Lane often within my posts but have never really let you all know what makes him well, HIM! He is such a sight for sore eyes in my book. Charming, hysterical, sweet, kind, stubborn, etc... the list from his momma could go on and on!

He was born April 14, 2005 at 6:11pm weighing 6lbs 11oz! 21 3/8 inches long. I was in love from the first second I saw him

He never crawled..walked before a year.

He loves music! I often find him singing in the backseat! :)

He LOVES to snuggle! This is something I pray will never change but know my time is limited, as he will get to the age when snuggling with mom is uncool.

He has several nicknames: Boo bear, baby doll, Wheatie and Bubba



His laugh is contagious.

His eyes constantly sparkle with innocence with a hint of mischief sprinkled in.

He tells me he loves me more times in a day than I can count.

He can quote the movie Cars

He says he wants to play football for the Hawkeyes when he get big.

He is a good kid, who brings my life so much joy.

I LOVE HIM to pieces!!


2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is when you kiss him on the cheek and he rubs it off with a huge smile on his face and declares "I was just rubbing it in...I was just rubbing it in!!!"

    ReplyDelete