Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekend rewind

It is crazy how fast weekends fill up! You think you are going to have a weekend sittin' on the sofa catching up on the tube, until life fills up! That is how our weekend was. It went from nothing much to super fun with friends and family!

Lane had a sleepover on Friday, which left Dave and I with a date night at home. Dave worked his magic in the kitchen and prepared some super tasty steak fajitas! YUM-O!! After dinner, it was movie night. Social Network and P.S. I Love You were our choices. Prior to dinner, I, trying to be the super sweet, considerate girlfriend that I am, chugged down a 5 hr energy drink in order to stay awake past 8:00!! I feel bad that the minute a movie or program starts, I am instantly in snooze mode. Guess I should have saved my money, as I was asleep no longer than a half hour in! Stupid drink had no problem keeping me up later though as Dave was asleep and I was wide-eyed in bed trying to turn off my brain!

Saturday was family dinner with friends which brought many belly laughs and great conversation! I absolutely LOVE my friends!! :)

Yesterday was church, grocery store and family dinner at my parents with my cousin, his wife and their 2 kiddos. My step dad made a feast fit for a king and we all left with big tummies and sleepy eyes!

Why does the weekend have to end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment