Monday, February 21, 2011

Back among the living

Hey folks! I'm back! Sorry for my slight hiatus! Had a sick kiddo! You moms and pops out there know how that goes! Lane got sent home on Thursday with a headache and fever. I was instructed by the nurse that he was not to return until he was 24 hrs without a fever without the help of meds. Well, the fever returned on Thursday night, which meant a snuggle day on Friday was to be had. Little did I know, both Lane and myself would be going stir crazy by 10am! I understand the school rules, but it is definitely puts a kink in my weekly routine when I have to take almost 2 full days off of work. With one of them being for the simple fact that he isn't allowed back. UGH! Oh well, he is back to his crazy, energetic self and back to school today!

OH YEAH!!!! I went wedding dress shopping this weekend! SOOOOOO fun! I took Dave's mom and my friend Julie (who is also a bridesmaid) I tried on well over 20 dresses. I think I found "the one" but am going this weekend with my MOH, Teresa so she can give me her opinion too. Can't wait!

Have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment