Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Papers, pens and OCD

I must say that since becoming engaged 11 days ago, I am one organized bride-to-be! Dave, as well as many others would call me slightly over organized, but hey, a girl has to know what's goin' on! My boss did laugh at me yesterday for having a file thingy with all of my info in it. But..after explaining my OCD (which he fully sees on a daily basis) he backed off. :) I can not STAND it when I am unorganized. ( Now, if I could only keep my clothes off the floor and jewelry in the box my life would be grand!) So, I did what any girl would do....I walked into Staples (I heard angels singing) and bought a file folder, notebook and new pens. Yes, I really did need the new pens. You CAN NOT leave staples, or any other office supply store without buying pens. It is office supply store ettiqute!! Though I must say that I am slightly disappointed in the way my new pens write. Don't act like this statement is off the wall, I know there are many gals out there that prefer one pen to the next if our writing looks better! :) Oh well, they will have to do for now. After all I (and Dave) have a wedding to pay for! No more stinkin' pens (for now, hehehe).

Ok, so I pretty much just rambled on about a whole lotta NOTHING! On that note, I'm gonna say see ya lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment