Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Does your pee have eyes?

Apparently, Lane's pee has eyes enabling it to see the toilet and know it is time to release. Oh the conversations of children! Here's the back story...

Last night, Lane was playing his DS and apparently was unable to feel the pressure to go potty. This lack of pressure caused him to have an accident. This accident went unnoticed to him until dinner time when the DS distraction was turned off. While at dinner, Dave and I asked the obvious question..."Why didn't you pause your game to pee?" His response..."Well, I think my pee has eyes that look for the toilet, when they see it, the pressure comes and I can pee. When I'm not by a toilet, they can't see it so the pressure isn't there and I don't know to pee" REALLY?!?!??

I think I sat there open mouthed for a few moments at the thought that my child REALLY thinks his pee holds human characteristics. Should I be concerned?! :) Maybe I should ask him if he pee has a brain which can be used to think about going potty on a regular basis.

I guess the moral of this tale is that you never know who or what may be peekin' at you at any time and more potty breaks are in our future.

Happy Wednesday!

P.S. Wedding planning update... Got hair appointments booked and going dress shopping this Saturday and next to find me somethin' purdy for my fella :)

1 comment:

  1. heheheheh

    I think little boys just have the most creative interpretations and explanations. I bet James would have fun with Lane. :)

    ReplyDelete