Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gal Pals

This weekend was filled with wedding prep. My MOH, Teresa and I spent our entire Saturday running around town getting things lined up, looking at decorations, dresses, shoes, jewelry, etc...It was a fantastic day spent with my fantastic friend. It is amazing how my friendships have changed as I have grown older. I no longer think of my close friends as merely friends, but they have grown into my family. Teresa and I have been friends for almost 10 years, and it seems that each year, our friendship grows to new levels. This girl has stuck by me through so much, that without her, I think I would be lost. She often knows when something is wrong by noticing a look, a tone, etc. I am so lucky to have her and other gals around me to fill my heart with happiness.

If I had a piece of advice for people, it would be to hold your friendships so incredibly close to your heart. When you surround yourself with people who constantly encourage, push and stand by you, your amount of confidence grows.

How have your friends influenced your life? What is something that your friendships have taught you as you have grown older?

No comments:

Post a Comment