Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pee Man strikes again!

Lane's pee appeared to have eyes for his schools bathroom floor yesterday, as he proceeded to pee on it. UGH! He had a character check sent home for me to sign which brought with it a timeout and no DS for a week. He feels really bad for his bad day yesterday. :( It is always hard for me to sometimes dish out the discipline on his "off" days. Heck, we all have them! Mind you, the majority of us, I do believe would refrain from tinkling on the floor, but we all have bad days, pee or no pee...

Today however, started off splendid! Dave left for a business trip in Orlando this morning so it was just the two of us. Lane got up early and snuggled in our bed watching cartoons. He did a great job listening this morning which brought on some extra snuggle time before leaving! Man how I wish he would be a snuggler forever!!! If he keeps his good attitude today, I am sure it will be great!

Wedding plans are in full swing! Going dress shopping this weekend and next! Wish me luck! I have also found great, crafty ideas for table decorations. SO exciting!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. GrR. James has been acting out a lot lately and I'm wondering if its a phase? Terrible 5's or something? He's pushing my buttons a lot more than usual lately. I had to laugh because one of the things he's doing is refusing to nap at daycare. He'll lay down, get up and play and then when he gets scolded he tells the teacher she's pretty and smiles. LoL. Trying to charm his way out of a nap!

    ReplyDelete