Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let the planning BEGIN!

It has been 4 days since I became engaged and we have already set a date! October 8th...that leaves around 8 months to plan this shindig! Wowza! Dave and I decided to get hitched at a beautiful winery outside of Dubuque. We love wine, but traveling to a California winery is too expensive so it seemed like the most logical idea! :) PLUS, we lucked out with someone canceling for that day the day before I called. Talk about fate!! I am now in the mode of picking out colors, invites, thinking about caterers, cakes, linens, etc... Did I mention that my head might just spin off my shoulders if I don't hold it still?? Oh well, it is all part of the madness that leads up to the happiest day of my life when I get to marry the man of my dreams :)

4 comments:

  1. Have fun planning! What colors are you thinking? A winery would be so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, we are planning on chocolate brown and orange with ivory accents thrown in. Can not WAIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will look so great with your skin tone. :) Sorry...I'm a dork. :)

    ReplyDelete