Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowday! Sorta....

Happy Day after Blizzard! Luckily for our area, we didn't get TOO much snow...we got around 5 inches where other areas got well over 12inches! The darn wind however wreaked havoc at our house leaving a nice big snow drift in front of our garage, nicely placed behind MY car!!! GRRR!! I keep telling myself that I need a big girl car instead of my dinky one!

We found out last night that school was indeed canceled for today and that daycare was opening at 7. So, there I was this morning, almost completely ready when I received a text message saying daycare wasn't opening until 10. REALLY??!?!?! Couldn't they send that out BEFORE I left my nice warm bed??? Another GRRRR!! Oh well, I got some time to snuggle on the couch with my boys and watch some tube. Dave had to bring me to work today since my car is still being held hostage in the garage!

If any of you are home today, have a cup of cocoa for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment