Friday, February 25, 2011

Roots

Last weekend at church we began a series about maintaining strong roots in relationships. The sermon focused on forming strong roots within a marriage. How fitting for me! The main idea, though there were several aspects of importance, was that marriages often die when one or both of the people focus on the ME rather than the WE. I have to say, looking back on my past relationship, I can definitely see that was something that played a big role in the fall. Now, since I am lucky enough to have a second chance at this thing called LOVE, with a man who is more amazing than I could ever have imagined, it is my mission to always put the WE before the ME. Will I falter at times? Absolutely. I just know that this relationship is the real deal. I need to treat it with all the care and attention that it deserves.

Have a great weekend! Any big plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment